The fully integrated programme allows children to develop their social skills, creativity and learning through fun games and activities, which are structured according to age and their skill level.
Our highly qualified staff include
- Experienced specialist teachers
- Speech therapists
- ABA therapists
- Art therapist
- Music therapist and
- A Nurse
ASK Inclusive Bilingual Day Camp aims at helping children with Special Educational Needs (SEN), to develop
Fostering positive interaction with other children, and
Promoting the development of relationships through activities and role-playing.
It is a school of life in the community, where you give and receive. Each child discovers new activities and new horizons in the companionship of new friends.
The camp allows the children to gain new experiences outside of the family cocoon, all the while staying in an adapted setting.
Children are given the opportunity to improve their social skills, as well as their learning and working techniques in a relaxed, stimulating and secure environment, where creativity and learning go hand in hand.
Each child benefits from an individualised program and support, including creative and sporting activities, as well as a weekly outing to the surroundings of Zurich.
ASK INCLUSIVE CAMP BENEFITS
Thanks to this inclusive aspect, children with Special Educational Needs:
- Immerse in a social environment like that of school and daily life
- Benefit from being with their peers
- Share experiences with neurotypical children
- Learn appropriate social behaviour by imitation
The inclusive aspect also benefits neurotypical children by :
- Broadening their vision of differences
- Becoming more open in encounters with other children in their daily lives
- Offering an accessible and enriching camp