- 6300 Zug
14:30 - 17:00
Join us at the Siehbachsaal in Zug on 10 April for a day of fun, crafting, bouncing castles, face painting and egg hunting!
We can't wait to help create a closer sense of community and bring all the family of Zug together over a love of chocolate, sunshine and games!
Join us at one of our two time slots and you and the kids can enjoy:
- 1 Free Coffee per adult on arrival from @masabacoffee
- Bubbles from Terroir on arrival
- We'll have our Swisster Bouncy Castle for the under 10 year olds
- Face painting by our amazing Kate Atherton
- Cupcake decorating station
- Easter Egg Hunt
- Crafting stations for ages 4+
- Jewellery decorating for the older kids
- A family goody bag to take home!