- Bahnhofstrasse 3
- 8803 Rüschlikon
A Summer Holiday Camp filled with exciting activities that spark your child's imagination.
Bringing Stories to Life
We'll dive into some fantastic summer-themed stories like "Lucy and Tom at the Seaside" by Shirley Hughes and "You can swim Jim" by Kaye Umansky, setting the stage for a world of fun projects.
From creating a mini beach and designing a swimming-themed collage/canvas to crafting papier-mâché ice creams, a whimsical photo frame, and sun/cloud/rainbow decorations, your child will unleash their creativity while embracing the spirit of the season.
We'll even explore the adorable world of cutie cactus crafts!
But that's not all – our Summer Holiday Camps offer much more than art. We'll spend time at the park, playing games, singing lively songs, and enjoying all the wonders of summer.
Discovering Art Material
Your child will have the opportunity to experiment with various art materials, including
- stencils and
- recycled crafting materials, all with an array of delightful decorations and sparkles!
In addition, we'll provide moments for your child to freely express their artistic ideas using the wide range of materials available in our Storycraft Studio.
They'll take part in structured material challenges and enjoy creative freedom during free-making time. And let's not forget our daily visits to the beautiful park by the lake, weather permitting, where fresh air and exciting games await.
- Our camps run during the weeks of July 17th, July 31st, and August 17th.
- You can book for 2-5 days, ensuring flexibility that suits your schedule.
- We welcome children of all nationalities, including German-speaking little ones.
- Secure their spot today and let them experience a summer filled with imagination, creativity, and endless fun.
- All art materials, snacks and drinks will be provided
- Children are asked to bring a packed lunch.
Projects run over at least 2 days to allow for drying time. Therefore booking is available as follows
17th - 21st July (5 days)
17th - 19tn July (3 days)
20th - 21st July (2 days)
31st July - 4th August (4 days) Excludes bank holiday on 1st Aug
31st July - 2nd August (2 days) Excludes bank holiday on 1st Aug
3rd - 4th August (2 days)
14th - 18th August (5 days)
14th - 16th August (3 days)
17th - 18th August ( 2 days)
- 2 days: 250 Chf
- 3 days: 350 Chf
- 4 days: 440 Chf (week of 31st July only)
- 5 days: 550 Chf
Price includes all art materials and snacks.
Please note all three weeks have the same Storycraft programme, the week of 31st July is only 4 days so the children will do fewer projects this week.