- Florastrasse 13
- 8800 Thalwil
Join our future focused camp this summer for teens ages 9-14!
Every day will start with a fun yoga flow, followed by some meditation and journaling time.
My Vision for Myself and Others
The overall theme of our camp will be My Vision for Myself and Others
and each day will be dedicated to moving, checking-in, journaling, collaborating, teaching, sharing and resting.
- We will look at what is important to us and create a list of 'values'.
- Naming our feelings and compiling a list, each child will also make a poster of meaningful symbols to them.
- The children will work in teams and learn how to make their yoga sequences.
- We will also teach classes and share with each other (learn about giving and receiving feedback), what worked and what didn't work in the teaching and presenting.
- Each day we will also emphasize the importance of rest and reset.
Camp Day Schedule
- 9:00 Arrival + Set Up
- 9:15 - 10:30 Checking-In Meditation, Journaling, Yoga Flow + Resting
- 10:45 - 11:30 Team Work / Teaching
- 11:30 - 12:15 Lunch Break
- 12:15 - 13:00 Vision Board Time
- 13:00 - 14:00 Teaching / Rest + Relaxation Rituals
- Feel, Breathe and Be You! -- you are important and unique
- Bring your own lunch + comfortable clothing
- water / tea and healthy snacks are included
- favorite pens (a journal and manual will be included in the camp)
- Classes can have a minimjm of 5 children a maximum of 10.
- There is no previous knowledge needed. Be curious and join us!