- Molseralpstrasse 9
- 8898 Flumserberg
The Flumserberg holiday resort is amazing in all seasons.
It is located between Zurich and Chur and offers a vast variety of activities depending on the weather.
During winter months there is of course skiing & snowboarding, sledging, winter hiking, cross-country skiing, nightride and a lot more winter adventures.
Begginers can register at the Flumserberg Ski School for ski, snowboard, or cross-country skiing lessons for all ages.
For those who wish to relax there are cosy restaurants and well-stocked sports shops.
Families, groups and school groups can take advantage of a variety of offers tailored to their needs. Children can also enjoy the special hiking trails suitable for their age (and for baby buggies), the easy BikerTrails, the barbecue sites and adventure playgrounds on Flumserberg.
Ski School Flumserberg Contact Information:
+41 81 733 39 39
The winter season 2020/21 lasts until April 5, 2020.
Cable cars & lifts
- 8-seater gondola SeeJet section 1 & 2 from 07.30 to 17.45
- 8-seater gondola lift BergJet from 08.00 to 16.15
- 4-seater chairlift Chrüz from 08.00 to 16.30
- 4-seater chairlift Stelli * until 16.15 hrs.
- 4-seater chairlift Arve * until 16.15
- 6-seater chairlift Seeben * until 16.30
- 12-seater gondola Prodalp-Express from 08.00 to 16.40
- 8-seater chairlift Prodkamm * until 16.30
- 4-seater chairlift Twärchamm * until 16.45
- Ski lift Tannenboden from 08.15 to 16.40
- Madils children's lift from 08.15 to 16.40
* Start after the beginning of operation of the 8-seater gondola BergJet, 12-seater gondola Prodalp-Express as well as the chairlift Chrüz.
- Tannenboden from 08.00 to 17.00
- Tannenheim from 08.00 to 17.00
- Unterterzen from 07.30 to 17.45
OPERATING HOURS FROM WEDNESDAY, 9 DECEMBER 2020 TO MONDAY, 5 APRIL 2021
Info point of the Heidiland Tourism AG
Monday to Sunday from 08.30 to 12.00 & from 13.00 to 17.00