- Glärnischstrasse 1
- 8800 Thalwil
A Winter Art Camp where kids can explore the world of
- Ceramic making
- Art and glass fusing
Drop off your child for a fun and educational camp with the guidance of two creative teachers and let them to explore their inner artist.
Art work can be personally inspired or with a little help by Frosty The Snowman!
More specifically this workshops will focus on
- Snowflake design on ceramics
- Clay workshop: create your own hot chocolate mug
- Candle making
- Soap making
- Glass fusing snowman
- Canvas painting
- Cookie decorating and much more.
Price & important information
- The price is CHF 499 for the week and includes luch & drinks, instructions, materials giving you peace of mind over the school break.
- Late pickups are possible until 4pm with an additional CHF 20 per day.
- This camp languages are in English and German.
- Children of +6 years old are permitted to attend.
- Children will need outdoors clothes too and their own drink bottles.
- Week one is on Monday, February 13th - Friday, February 17th
- Week two is on Monday, February 20th - Friday, February 24th
Spaces are limited