- Loorenstrasse 9b
- 8127 Forch
7:00 - 12:00, 14:00 - 18:00, 19:00- 21:00
7:00 - 12:00
At Reitzentrum Forch riding center people of all ages can learn how to ride a horse. There are private or semi private lessons (max. 3 riders) and group lessons (in the afternoons for children and in the evenings for adults).
Each course has two parts:
Part 1: Dealing with the horse (floor)
Part 2: Riding
On Wednesdays aftenoons you can throw a birthday party including a tour of the stables where you can get to know the horses, a horse riding in the hall and cake of course served in the Reiterstübli table.
Price list (per person Group / Private)
Class dressage CHF 45/ CHF 35
Class jumping (school horse only in courses) CHF 40
Semi-private dressage (2 to 3 riders) CHF 55/ CHF 45
Semi-private jumping (2 to 3 riders) CHF 50
Private dressage CHF 80 / CHF 70
Private jumping CHF 80
Private jumping (1/2 hour) CHF 50
Single lunge (for beginners 1/2 hour) CHF 45
Birthday party in the stable for up to 8 children CHF 200 (for more than 8 plus CHF 20 per child)
There are also subscription deals
Yellow value CHF 135 Valid for 6 months
Red value CHF 285 Valid for 8 months
Green value CHF 450 Valid for 12 months
• The prices quoted are per rider (children, young adults) and per horse .
• It is compulsory for everyone to wear a riding helmet while riding . • Agreed riding lessons must be canceled at least 24 hours in advance , otherwise they will be charged. Rejection emails received after office hours (6:00 p.m. Mon - Fri and 5:00 p.m. Sat / Sun) are received on the following day. • Subscriptions are valid for one year (from the date of issue). • At the end of the year, the subscriptions expire and unused credit will not be refunded .
• Subscriptions are personal and cannot be transferred .
• Every rider is liable for the horse and the riding equipment as well as to third parties such as material.
• Every rider must have personal liability insurance including the risk of renting the horse .
• Every rider must have accident insurance (including children).
• The Forch riding center accepts no liability for accidents .