- 6410 Arth
The Rigi resort , also known as the queen of mountains is an amazing destination for every season.
During winter you can go skiing, sledging, hiking, cross-country skiing, on a toboggan run or on a snowshoe tour.
You can also enjoy the wellness spa and massage centre or the culinary delights in one of many restaurants on the mountain.
The panorama map can be realy usefull in finding each activity.
- Night sledging Rigi-Burggeist from 65.00 CHF
- Snowshoe dream combination from 125.00 CHF
- Snowshoe dream with fondue from 95.00 CHF
- Snowshoe dream with entry to the mineral bath from 95.00 CHF
- Snowshoe dream budget from 25.00 CHF
- Snowshoe dream base from 69.00 CHF
- Torchlight hike Seebodenalp from 49.00 CHF
- Snowshoe hike to Seebodenalp from 50.00 CHF
Purchase them online to avoid queues and in case of bad weather, you benefit from great discounts on the Rigi Bahnen day pass
- RIGI BAHNEN DAY PASS from 36.00 CHF
- Early off the job from 44.00 CHF
- Rigi hiking ticket from 31.30 CHF
- Tuesday is Rigi day from 44.00 CHF
- Vitznau / Weggis - Kaltbad, simple from 16.50 CHF
- Weggis / Vitznau - Rigi Kaltbad, return from 26.50 CHF
- Weggis / Vitznau - Staffelhöhe, return from 29.00 CHF
- Weggis / Vitznau / Goldau - Staffel, return from 32.00 CHF
There are special prices for groups >10 and an annual subscription.
There are many summer activities as well:
- Family hike (120 KM)
- Paragliding and
- Biking on the Rigi.