- Alpenhof 1
- 6403 Küssnacht
If you like to visit the Rigi Rope Park you should remember to wear comfortable clothes for climbing around in the forest park and good closed shoes.
Make sure you have enough time ( at least 3-4 hours is ideal) to enjoy the day.
You can bring your own snacks or have an nice meal at the Alpenhof restaurant, where you can go on foot.
Climbing is easier for those over 135cm tall and there is no children's course.
The little ones are welcome however to come and play at the Alpenhof Restaurant playground!
You should also note that children under the age of 12 must always be accompanied on the course by an adult. It is recommend not to supervise more than 4 children at the same time.
There are 7 routes you can choose from, around 4 km in length with various options to change to another route.
The heights vary and the individual routes offer different challenges.
The "Viper" route offers a real challenge for experienced rope park goers with the 20 meter high climbing snake!
All rope park guests are equipped with the best material.
Before walking the routes, you will be trained by experienced and qualified guides in how to use the material and how to use it.
Your safety is our top priority.
The Rigi Rope Park is a member of the Swiss Rope Park Association.
There is also a new additional safety system that increases safety for school classes.
We can also recommend Clic-it for families who feel unsafe with the children. with the children Further information can be found at www.clic-it.eu
All prices are for one day - we do not have a time limit (incl. rental material, instruction, VAT)
Attention: Only cash payment possible on site.
- Adults (from 16 years) CHF 45.00
- Children (at least 1.35m) CHF 31.00
- Groups (from 15 people) CHF 40.00
- Schools (up to 3rd grade) CHF 29.00
- Schools (from 4th grade) CHF 36.00
- Vouchers cannot be combined with other discounts
- 1 adult + 1 child CHF 67.00
- 1 adult + 2 children CHF 90.00
- 2 adults + 1 child CHF 106.00
- 2 adults + 2 children CHF 127.00
- every additional child CHF 26.00
Would you like one of our guides to take care of your group on the routes? Then we ask you to register in advance by phone.
- Cost per guide: CHF 195.00/3h
- Each additional hour per guide: CHF 65.00
- A maximum of 6 people per guide!