Farm animals, playground and live demonstrations of cheese making, flour grinding, pottery and more make it for perfect and interesting day out.
Entrance fees for one day are
- 28 CHF for adults
- 14CHF for children
- 26 CHF for students
- 26 CHF for AHV/IV and
- 63CHF for families
For two days, the prices are as follows:
- 45CHF for adults
- 23CHF for children and
- 89CHF for families.
They have group entrance packages.
For 10 or more people
- cost for adults is 25CHF
- for children is12.50CHF and
- school classes 21CHF.
There is also a group package for 10 or more people which includes, entrance, guided tour and lunch at
- 63CHF for adults and
- 40.50CHF for children.
The teams that come to Ballenberg are guided in the space and learn about the medicinal properties of herbs, rituals, boat, architecture and alpine crops.
- Admission for adults is 63CHF and
- for children it is 40.50CHF
and includes Ballenberg Entrance, general tour 2 hours and Lunch.
Short tour: 1 hour.CHF 16.00 per person from 15 people (groups under 15: flat price CHF 240.00).
Big tour / themed tour: 2 hours CHF 20.00 per person (groups under 15: flat price CHF 300.00)
The Ballenberg museum hosts schools and has the following programs:
- Life without socket (4 - 12 years old)
- Style, sponge & slate (7 - 12 years old)
- Off to the Alp (7 - 12 years old),Bread stories (7-13 years old)
- Magic herbs from the garden (7 - 13 years old), In the footsteps of the boat (8 - 14 years old)
- Houses - as different as Switzerland (10 - 16 years)
- Tour with active elements (12 - 16 years)
- From clay to brick (10 - 16 years)
- Guided tours in Ballenberg (14 - 16 years).
Information / prices:
Duration 2 hours,CHF 11.00 per person.
All prices in CHF and out, from 16 people.Groups under 16: flat price 165.00.
The programs available at Ballenberg are:
- Ballenberg Championship Duration 45 minutes. Up to 1.5 hours.CHF 35.00 per person.All prices in CHF and out from 10 people (groups under 10 people: flat price CHF 350.00).
- The program of cows. Duration: 1 to 2 hours.CHF 42.00 per person.From 10 people (groups of less than 10 people: continuous CHF 420.00) from 13 years old.
- From clay to brick.Duration: 2 hours costs 30.00 CHF per person,from 10 people (groups under 10 people: flat price 300.00) from May to the end of September Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
- Bread from the wooden oven Duration: 2 hours costs 34.00CHF per person,from 10 people (groups under 10 people: flat price 340.00) Reservations: Monday to Friday.
- The perfume workshop Duration: 2 hours costs 44.00CHF per person,from 10 people (groups under 10: continuous CHF 440.00) including perfume spray.
- Garden healing power Duration: 2 hours costs 41.00CHF per person from 10 people (groups of less than 10 people: continuous CHF 410.00) including tea mixture.
- Cooking in historic kitchens Duration:4 hours costs 82.00CHF per person from 10 people (groups of less than 10 people: cut CHF 820.00).