- Glärnischstrasse 1
- 8800 Thalwil
A week-long program of creative workshops with the theme
Let's Go Down To The Beach
Drop off your kids for a fun educational last week before school start under the guidance of two creative teachers and allow them to explore their inner artist.
- This fun creative Let's Go Down To The Beach camp is open to all kids of 6-12 years and requires no prior experience in arts and crafts.
- Our space is set up with safety in mind, kids will be able to move through our large open spaces and garden.
- We will also visit a playground which is next to our studio.
- Within the theme children can relive their favourite holiday destinations and be inspired by beautiful oceans while create their own artworks.
On each day we run 2 projects with the kids from a broad range of creative styles
- Ceramic plate design
- Clay workshop
- Painting beach/sport bags
- Glass fusing
- Canvas painting
- Mosaic design and much more
Making our own lunch
Kids prepare their own lunch as a group and the menu includes
tortillas, pancakes, pizza and much more... please inform us about your child's allergies in advance.
CHF 499 For the full week, and includes guidance by two experienced teachers, materials, lunch, drinks and snacks.