- Stoos - Muotatal Tourismus
- Grundstrasse 232
- 6430 Schwyz
At Stoos Muotatal, the largest holiday and leisure resort in Switzerland, you can spend a great time with your family for a weekend or longer.
You can book your accomondations and activities online. There is a great variety of family activities like night tobogganing, skiing and hiking with huskies that both children and adults will love!
The activities available are countless and there are even special family activities like the following ones:
Skiing with children
Skiing on the Stoos
Skiing in Morschach
The steepest winter summit experience ticket in the world
Swiss ski school Stoos
Ski school in Morschach
Snowshoe tour with huskies
Bouncy castle park - indoor playground
The perfect change to the snow day on the Stoos!
Frönelis the mascot Photopoint
Night tobogganing on the Stoos and in Illgau
Riding holidays in Morschach
Indoor activities at the Swiss Holiday Park Morschach
Rides in horse-drawn carriage
Experience the mountain by railway
Ski classes for early birds
Important information: The Morschach-Stoos cable car is canceled on Monday evening at 8:10 p.m. + 9:10 p.m. The Schwyz-Stoos funicular therefore also runs at 20:10 + 20:40 + 21:10 + 21:40. A shuttle transport from and to the cable car is organized.
The ski areas may be open until further notice. But there are strict requirements.
The following also applies in all ski areas:
- Mask requirement on all systems, in all buildings and waiting rooms
- Distance regulation of 1.5m in all buildings and waiting rooms
- Compliance with the tried and tested hygiene measures
There are also new editions:
- Access to the ski areas is restricted
- The consumption of alcohol is prohibited on and on the slopes
- The FIS rules must be strictly adhered to. FIS rules
- Fun and snow parks remain closed
Effects on the Stoos ski area:
- Guests who already have a valid ticket are given preferential treatment (including season tickets, annual ticket holders)
- Buy your ski ticket online whenever possible. online shop
- The regional radios Sunshine and Central will inform you as soon as the capacities are exhausted. The Stoosbahnen will also provide information on social media.
- The connection to the village of Stoos is always guaranteed, even if the day tickets are restricted.