- Seestrasse 559
- 8038 Zürich
High adrenalin water sports camp for kids and teens at Frischer's Fritz!
Wakeboarding, wakesurfing and water skiing lessons are offered through a day camp to young thrillseekers. Along with the water sports, young campers will enjoy their lunch at the Frischer's Fritz restaurant and relax by the water.
The wakeboarding academy offers wakeboarding, wakesurfing and water ski camps to children and teens between 7 - 18 years old.
The courses are designed to be fun for all levels, beginners, intermediates and experts. Water sports are ideal to help children learn about
- balance and coordination
- concentration and focus and
- the elements of nature
The trainers are experienced professionals that love what they do and can teach young children. There is professional adult supervision at all times throughout the day. While on water lifevests are a requirement.
The camp program includes:
- Water sports activities, i.e. wakeboarding 2 times a day
- Lunch at Frischer's Fritz
- Competitions and prizes
- All-day activities, including swimming, SUP, soccer & balance boards
- All-day supervision by experienced staff
- Photos and videos of the kids at the camp to be sent on request